View more about this property
Villa Laguna Encantada - 4BR Home
Baths: 4 Full & 1 Half
Nestled away on the shores of the stunning Yalku Lagoon (1 mile north of Akumal), is the 6000 square foot villa Luna Encantada. This is an amazing villa with lots of space for family and friends. The villa is perfect for vacations, entertaining, weddings, events, yoga workshops and corporate retreats!
Villa Laguna Encantada has its own roof top deck with Pergola, here you have amazing views of the Yalku Lagoon and tranquil jungle! At night you can relax and stargazeÉits magic!
Entering the contemporary "zen" style villa decorated in creams and whites, with natural stone and wood you are greeted by the expansive open plan living area with huge sofa, just off this area is a den with flat screen TV and Stereo...perfect for catching a movie! The indoor dining area has seating for 12 guests and the gourmet fully equipped kitchen with top of the range appliances will please the most discerning chefs.
The glass hall way with tropical garden views leads to the 4 air conditioned bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms with ornate sinks with high quality fittings and stone features. The master suite has a king bed, couch for reading and ensuite bath with both indoor and outdoor shower tub. The guest suite has 2 queen beds and couch for reading and superb bathroom with an indoor shower and large indoor bath tub. The second guest suite has 6 singles and 2 queen beds (4 of these beds are loft style)...children will love this room! The 4th suite has 2 queen beds; the bathroom has an indoor shower and outdoor shower tub. All the rooms are huge with ample closet space.
Outdoors the enormous outdoor palapa has dining alfresco for 12. This area is perfect for entertaining! There is a flat screen TV, relax with your favorite drink and a movie or sporting event. The large swimming pool (30 x11 foot) is just wonderful, relax poolside on chaises embracing the tranquil Caribbean atmosphere. There is a BBQ grill for cooking up outdoors! From the beautiful garden surrounded by beautiful tropical plants you have a boardwalk to your own private pontoon with direct access into the amazing Yalku Lagoon, here you have fantastic snorkeling and swimming, you will see many colorful fishes, turtles and more.
We are sure you will have the most fantastic vacation here at Laguna Encantada, it's so relaxing, comfortable and spacious and lots of fun entertaining! Close by you have Akumal (1 mile away) with many restaurants, bars, dive stores, fishing, the beautiful Akumal Bay, along the coast you have beautiful beaches, the ruins of Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza, eco parks Xcaret, Xel Ha, Xplor, the Sian Kaan Biosphere, beautiful cenotes, world class scuba diving and cave diving. There is so much to see and do you will visit again and again!
- Complimentary dinner during your stay (not available arrival night or Sundays)
- Roof top deck with Pergola offering amazing views over the lagoon and jungle
- Direct entry into Yalku Lagoon, with your own private pontoon.
- Maid service 7 days per week
- On-site caretakers
- Dining room table for 12 guests
- Marble floors throughout the villa
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Large closets in every bedroom
- Surround sound speakers in the living area and poolside patio
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Wireless Internet connection - please bring your own laptop
- 3 safes for your valuables
- Purified drinking water provided
- All linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Crib and highchair available upon request
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool - 30' x 11'
- Plenty of chaise lounges poolside
- Large, poolside palapa with comfortable seating for 12
- Outdoor shower
- Community tennis court (tennis rackets and balls provided by the villa)
- Badminton rackets
- NO SMOKING INSIDE VILLA
- Master Bedroom (garden view): 1 King
- First Guest Bedroom (garden view): 2 Queens
- Second Guest Bedroom (garden view): 6 singles and 2 queens
- Third Guest Bedroom (garden view): 2 Queens and 2 Singles
Rates: (Tax: 14% *All rates are subject to change.)
- High Season (Jan 7-April 13, 2012) $4500/week
- Mid Season (April 14-August 17, 2012) $4000/week
- Low Season (August 18-Nov 16, 2012) $3500/week
- High Season (Nov 17-Dec 18, 2012) $4500/week
- Holiday Season (Dec 19-Jan 4, 2013) $12,500/week
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 6 children
- Rates shown do not include the 14% local tax
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 and under) over base occupancy of 8 guests
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.
- Air Conditioning
- Badmitton rackets
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Outdoor Shower
- Pool - Private
- Purified Water System
- Safe In Unit
- Tennis Court - Nearby
- VCR and/or DVD
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (844) 258-8144
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Holiday and peak season rates and required length of stay may be different than quoted above. Please inquire to confirm pricing.
| || ||
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $500 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 8/22/2016 - 8/26/2016