View more about this property
Casa Clara - 5BR Home
Casa Clara is a magical beachfront villa crafted with affection and vision. This intimate and luxurious tropical home is a beautiful, open and warm five bedroom coastal retreat. Located on Ranchos, an exquisite sandy beach within the ultra-luxurious Punta Mita Resort, home to the Four Seasons and St. Regis.
Upon entry, the grand private garden estate features over 100 majestically towering palms plus hundreds of smaller palms, trees, flora and fauna. Facing south overlooking Banderas Bay, the main 2 story house has its principal rooms - living room, dining room, kitchen, outdoor eating/BBQ area, office and media room - all on the main level facing a garden. Clever landscaping provides for maximum privacy.
A stand-alone guest bungalow - Casita Christina - contains 2 separate bedroom suites, each with 2 queen beds, private terraces and ensuite baths. The bungalow also comes with its own fully-equipped kitchenette and covered casual dining area.
Off the pool deck is a Mexican marble terrace connecting two bungalows, each containing a master bedroom suite with pergola-covered terraces and separated by a garden and fountain.
- Beachfront villa located in Ranchos Estates, Punta Mita. Forty minutes north of Puerto Vallarta.
- 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, sleeps 10.
- Wireless hi-speed internet, plus a desktop computer provided for guests, Vonage telephone for no-charge contacts back home.
- Staff of 5: English speaking houseman, cook, 2 maids, and gardener plus admin service for concierge, and shopper.
- Punta Mita amenities: preferential rates at the Jack Nicklaus golf course [2nd 18 opening fall '08], and Tennis Club both operated by Four Seasons Hotel, Residents' Beach Club and walking/running trails all within the beautiful Punta Mita secure gated area. Area services include the 2 hotels in Punta Mita: Four Seasons and opening in fall '08, Ritz Carlton. A number of restaurants, including renown Café des Artistes, are in the nearby village, a 20 minute walk along the Ranchos beach.
- Indoor/Outdoor design is over 13,000 sq ft, with 3 fountains, separate bedroom bungalows set in a fantastic mature tropical garden with exceptional privacy.
- Full-sized bar in the palapa covered lounge area with large infinity pool and spa overlooking the sea
- 5 bedrooms, all have 15ft ceilings with overhead fans, flow-thru air, AC, large fully appointed bathrooms with outdoor style showers.
- Bedding: king, king, king, 2 queens, 2 queens.
- Modern kitchen with Viking and Miele appliances includes walk-in cold-room, and espresso/cappuccino machine.
- Outdoor BBQ and eating area.
- Principal rooms, LR, DR, Kit and Media are on the beach garden level to enjoy sunsets and separation from pool level.
- Decorated throughout with earthy marbles, and fine wood-working; accessorized with fabulous Mexican custom furnishings, folk-art, and paintings and sculptures from well known area artists.
- Satellite TV in Media Room and MBR. BOSE stereo, and IPOD wired thru principal rooms, pool area, and 3 master suites.
- Beach-front garden includes a Pergola deck for Yoga, workouts, 'hammocking', and sundowners. Separate upper beach for private sunbathing.
- Separate on-site staff quarters.
- State-of-the-art water supply with pure drinking water throughout.
- Security on duty 24/7 throughout the common gated area of Ranchos Estates and along the beach.
- Safes in bedrooms.
- Four mountain bikes, table tennis, and 3 kayaks [one double] available on site.
- Includes preparation of lunch and dinner, breakfast can be arranged for an additional fee. Saturdays staff works 1/2 day.
Rates: (Tax: $15% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: $4500 per night
- High Season: $5500 per night
- Holidays: $8000 per night
- Air Conditioning - Central
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Concierge Services
- Deck/Balcony/Patio - Private
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Handicap Accessible
- iPod Docking Station
- No Pets
- Pool - Private - Heat - Complimentary
- Safe In Unit
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (844) 258-8144
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Holiday and peak season rates and required length of stay may be different than quoted above. Please inquire to confirm pricing.
| || || || ||1||2||3
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $4,500 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 8/22/2016 - 8/26/2016