Paraiso is a luxurious, private, oceanfront villa that offers a vacation experience unparalleled anywhere else in Mexico, famous for its impeccable staff! Villa Paraiso is the ultimate private getaway. When you enter the property you will see how the Villa was designed to take full advantage of the majestic ocean views.
This spectacular property includes 6 beautifully appointed oceanfront bedrooms: a secluded master suite and 5 guest suites, each with its own private bath, ocean-view Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, separate closet area and flat screen TV's.
Villa Paraiso is 13,000 sq. ft., built on two levels with spacious living areas, cathedral ceilings, richly designed furniture, original artwork, dramatic floor length tinted windows which open onto an expansive marble terrace that looks out over the famous Los Arcos National Marine Park, a landmark rock formation and underwater sanctuary of coral reefs, volcanic coves and exotic marine life. Watch Dolphins and Manta rays splashing about from the comfort of your terrace with its 45' heated infinity pool, Jacuzzi and bar. In season (November thru April) see whales with their calves breaching and putting on a show that you'll think is special just for you as they frolic in front of the Villa.
Or put on snorkel gear and step into the deep blue waters and experience the marine life first hand, where you'll find sea turtles, angelfish, schools of tuna and an abundance of other fish. And when the pelicans come home at night to roost on these rocks, they will soar above your heads to add more magic to this amazing location.
Rates based on a minimum 4 night stay. Longer stays are eligible for discounts. Please ask an agent for more details.
- 10 miles south of Old Town Vallarta.
- 6 bedrooms, baths, sleeps .
- Wireless Internet, Vonage phone system allows you to make and recieve free calls to and from the US and Canada
- Staff of 13-7 days a week includes:
- On site manager/Concierge
- 24 hour security personnel
- 2 private Chefs to provide breakfast, lunch, dinner, and poolside snacks
- 3 waiters/bartenders
- 2 maids with evening turn down service
- Maintenance/gardening person.
- Flat screen TV's in living room and all bedrooms
- CD player, DVD, iPod docking stations
- Speakers throughout villa Local
- Fax machine, printer/scanner
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and all living areas
- All rooms have ocean view
- Roof top terrace with dipping pool
- Fire pit with seating on beach
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Life jackets and flotation devices provided for ocean use
- Safes in each bedroom
- Kayaks, snorkeling equipment
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE EXPENSES: food and beverage is not included in the rental of the villa. The villa manager does all the grocery shopping and he will provide a statement of your food and beverage expenses the day before you leave (you may view at anytime). He will supply you with the best quality meat, fish, dairy, produce and shop around to get you the best prices. There is a 10% service charge on your statement to cover costs for fuel, deliveries, CC charges, etc. Depending on how much you eat and drink (as each group is different) costs run about $35.00 to $45.00 USD per person per day. This is us providing you 3 very nice meals per day with snacks, beverages and alcohol. Staff accepts Visa, Master Card, USD, or Pesos for your food & beverage expenses
Rates: (*All rates are subject to change.)
2017 RATES (IN USD)
- High season (January 3rd to May 30th): $ 3,999 + taxes /
- Low season (June1st to November 1st): $2,999 + taxes /
- High season (November 2nd to November 15th): $3,999 + taxes /
- Thanksgiving week (November 16th to November 26th): $4,399 + taxes /
- High season (November 27th to December 13th): $3,999 + taxes /
Christmas and New Year’s Season 2017 (December 14th to January 3rd): $ 4,399 + taxes /
2018 Rates (in USD)
- 2018’s High Season (January 4th to April 4th): $ 4,399 + taxes /
- 2018’s Low Season (April 4th to May 31st): $ 4,198.95 +
taxes / per night