Perched on a rocky cliff to capture the picturesque views of the city and the beautiful Bay of Banderas, the impressive Villa Balboa offers chic styling, unique design features and original works of art from throughout Mexico and around the world, melding together to create the ambiance of a fine contemporary art gallery.
This masterpiece of residential living was born from the love and combined talents of a three generation family, comprised of builders, designers and decorators, who pooled their collective talents to create interesting spaces including a massive retro screening room and bar, a roof top koi pond, a fully equipped business center and a three-story waterfall cascading below into a semi-sheltered outdoor lounging area, artistically flanked with lush tropical plants and luxurious seating.
Wake up refreshed to the sounds of waves on the rocks below as you take in the panoramic view of the Pacific from any of the eight guest suites, and greet the day on your own terms. With spacious sleeping spaces each with its own uniquely adorned bathroom, every part of this villa radiates it's own flavor and style. Although you'll probably never want to leave this tropical oasis, Vallarta is located only a few minutes away, offering world class amenities, restaurants, nightlife and attractions at your whim.
As you sit back reflect on another day in paradise, your most taxing decision will be whether you enjoy the spellbinding sunset from the main living area, one of the spacious terraces, the lush rooftop garden, an infinity pool or one of the jacuzzis - or perhaps partaking in a Spa treatment in the Asian garden. If you're lucky, enjoy the splendor of whales and dolphins frolicking in their playground. Villa Balboa allows you to define your personal sense of decadent luxury in a tranquil, tropical paradise.
Two oceanfront master suites with king size beds, ensuite jacuzzi, oceanfront terrace, personal service bar. Four oceanfront guest suites, two with queen size beds, two with twin beds. All with oceanfront terraces. The lower level is an oceanfront one bedroom suite with a full kitchen. The eighth bedroom has two queen beds and garden views. There is also a little den that could be used as a 9th bedroom.
- The south shore of Puerto Vallarta is considered to be a highly desirable location due to its hillside homes, oceanfront villas, beautiful white sand beaches and its proximity to the charming old town Puerto Vallarta.
- 8+ bedrooms, baths, sleeps 18-20.
- Wireless internet access.
- Daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Cook available upon request.
- Concierge services (except Sundays)
- The villa has a private cinema with seating for 20+ and an art deco bar.
- Two oceanfront master suites with king size beds, ensuite jacuzzi, oceanfront terrace, personal service bar.
- Four oceanfront guest suites, two with queen size beds, two with twin beds. All with oceanfront terraces.
- Private oceanfront one bedroom suite (apartment) with full kitchen & separate entrance.
- One suite with two queen beds and a garden view.
- There is also a small room with a pull out sofa sleeper (villa can sleep up to 20 guests).
- Dining room with seating for 14.
- Infinity Pool
- Elevator to all levels.
- VIP transfer can be arranged for transfers to and from the airport.
- Spa treatments can be arranged through the concierge.
- Villa Balboa accepts babies under 10 months old, or children over 8 with supervision. A nanny or baby sitting service is available upon request.
- On site English speaking concierge.
- Free calls to the US & Canada
- Safe box.
Rates: (Tax: 16% *All rates are subject to change.)
- High Season 11/1 - 4/30: $2875 per night
- Value Season 5/1 - 10/31: $1875 per night
- Holiday Season 12/15 - 1/5: $3450 per night