Casa Kate y Emma - 3BR Home
Built on a hillside, Casa Kaye y Emma is a hideaway in the heart of San Miguel. It's a perfect spot to get your creative juices flowing. Catch up on reading or start writing the book you've always dreamed of. Step through the large wooden doors into the charming Mexican patio. To enjoy the glorious panoramic view, visit the sun-deck on the third floor where there is a playroom and sun porch.
The open playroom features a big screen television set, games, books, stereo system and many more treasures of entertainment. There's a cozy fireplace too.
Service is what makes this vacation villa outstanding. Your housekeeper Remedios is on duty to keep the kitchen and house clean, and do light laundry. A cook can be hired to prepare meals and do you food shopping.
- In the heart of San Miguel, a 5 minute walk from the main plaza.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 6.
- Communication includes telephone and high speed internet.
- Staff includes a housekeeper and gardener. A cook is available on request for an additional fee.
- TV, VCR, stereo and CD player.
- Playroom featuring big screen TV.
- Games and books.
- Stereo system.
- There are 3 gas heaters in the house, one in each bedroom, in addition to 3 fireplaces.
- Private garden.
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day.
Rates: (Tax: $included *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: July-October: $1650 per week
- High Season: November-June $1650 per week
- Christmas: and New Year-$1890 per week
There are a lot of delicate, fragile items in this Villa. The homeowner has requested no children, no pets. A phone interview with the owner may be required to rent.