Seis Fuentes - 3BR Home
Baths: 4 Full & 1 Half
Seis Fuentes is a grand and gracious Mexican home that resonates warmth, style and elegance. Recently featured in Architectural Digest and Casas & Gente, Casa Seis Fuentes is the reconstruction of a 300 year old home. With its original three-foot thick adobe walls, it combines the style and charm of the colonial period with all the modern comforts and conveniences, including a complete gym, heated pool, mini-kitchens and private patios for all bedrooms. The dedicated staff of seven make this a perfect place to stay when exploring San Miguel de Allende, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Guests enjoy a music system throughout the house, with volume controls in each room, ten fireplaces, a rooftop garden with a 360 degree view of the city, an electronic grand piano, a wine cellar and high speed internet access. There is beautiful landscaping, unique architectural design elements, and a series of enchanting terraces with flowing fountains. Comfortable antique and wicker furnishings combine with a collection of decorative art from many cultures to create the perfect atmosphere for enjoying your getaway in San Miguel de Allende to its fullest.
A video tour of the home is available at http://gallery.me.com/therealestate#100366/sanmiguel-historicgrandeur
- In Central San Miguel - only three blocks from the main square.
- 5 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, sleeps 10.
- Views of the city, landscape and pool
- Communication includes Vonage telephone system (free calls to USA and Canada),facsimile, and high speed internet access.
- Staff includes an English speaking houseman, chef, gardener, security, and housekeepers.
- Heated pool
- Bedding includes: 4 king beds and 2 twin beds
- Home Theatre
- Electronic grand piano
- Stereo, DVD, and US-based Satellite TV
- Views of the city
- Fully equipped Gym
- 10 Fireplaces
- Water purification system
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child’s age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day
- See testimonials from past guests below.
Rates: (Tax: $6% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: $450 per night
- High Season: $450 per night
- Christmas: Christmas and New Year week: $1200 per night
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.