Casa Heyne - 6BR Home
Colonial luxury in San Miguel. Casa Heyne is an exquisite colonial hacienda-style home. This beautiful private residence will captivate you with its extensively landscaped grounds and stunning panoramic views of downtown and the surrounding countryside.
The cathedral-like entry invites you up the stairway to the main living area. The elegant living room overlooks the striking landscaped gardens and features a fifty foot carved wood beam ceiling, a fireplace and luxurious furnishings.
The villa boasts eight furnished patios for enjoying the outdoors, including dining areas and lounge chairs for sunning, a fishpond, waterfall, a sequestered dipping pool and extensively landscaped grounds. The intimate dining room and fabulous tiled, domed kitchen ceilings create the ambiance of old Mexico with all the modern conveniences.
Casa Heyne has a staff of six, including Raul, an English speaking houseman, who will take care of your every need. Raul will shop for groceries and assist with meal planning. Irene, an experienced cook lives on the premises. Four other staff members take care of the garden, the laundry, housekeeping and serving meals.
- Set on a hillside just a 12 minute walk from the Jardin
- Communication includes telephone, facsimile, and internet access
- Staff includes a houseman, cook, housekeepers and a gardner
- Hot tub seats 8 (no pool)
- TV/DVD/VCR and stereo
- Lock boxes in each bedroom
- Bedding - 6 Kings
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day.
- See testimonials from past guests below.
Rates: (Minimum Night Stay 5 Tax: $6% *All rates are subject to change.)$
- Regular Season: $1,718 per night, $9,623 per week, discounts available for 2 weeks or more, ask your agent
- Holiday Season (12/21 - 1/4): $11,949 per week (7 night minimum)