Casa Carino - 7BR Home
Baths: 7 Full & 1 Half
With views that sweep across the historic Mexican town of San Miguel de Allende, Casa Carino is a great house for large groups and weddings. Incredible elegance in the heart of San Miguel. With balconies on all sides of this exquisite property, guests enjoy views that sweep across the historic Mexican town of San Miguel de Allende.
Bell towers and gothic spires pierce the skyline with background hues shifting from blues, to russet, to golden, as the setting sun disappears behind the mountains. Casa Carino seems timeless in its architecture and gardens, yet it was completed recently in 2002. Casa Carino has been a favorite for visitors celebrating weddings, corporate executive retreats or family reunions. This is the ultimate home for entertaining.
Combined with the many balconies, hand carved doors, local tile, and nine carved stone fireplaces, the home features modern appliances, state of the art phone and electrical, and a pool and custom hot tub spa.
- Heart of San Miguel
- 7 bedrooms, 7 1/2 baths, sleeps 14 .
- Mountain, city, tropical landscape and pool views
- Communication includes Vonage telephone, facsimile and high-speed internet access
- Staff includes a chef, English speaking houseman, housekeepers and gardener
- Heated pool and jacuzzi
- Bedding includes 6 kings and 1 twin
- 9 fireplaces
- No children under 10
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child’s age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day
Rates: (Tax: $3% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: $10,000 per week
- High Season: $10,000 per week
- Christmas: Christmas and New Year: $13,500 per week