Casa del Oso - 3BR Home
Casa del Oso is a luxurious estate nestled in the hills of Atascadero and only a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Jardin. The expansive views are magnificent, overlooking all of San Miguel de Allende. The property is located on approximately one acre. The lush grounds were designed by Tim Wachter and include fountains and ponds throughout. Guests will enjoy being pampered by the full, on-site staff comprised of a maid, cook and house manager.
Designed by architect Roberto Burillo, the lovely casita is located across the gardens from the main villa, allowing for privacy. It is a self-contained home with a charming kitchen and dining / living area. There are three bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms with one King and 2 Queen beds. The casita features a patio, separate entrance and its own parking.
- Sets hillside.
- 6+ bedrooms, 8 baths, sleeps 6-14 (see number of guests/rates below gallery photos).
- Spectacular views of San Miguel valley and mountains.
- Wireless Internet. Free calls to the US and Canada.
- Guests will enjoy being pampered by the full, on-site staff comprised of a maid, cook and house manager. Breakfast and lunch prepared, dinner is an additional fee.
- Five of the bedrooms are considered master suites with ensuite bathrooms. Four bedrooms have a king bed with the fifth containing 2 twin beds. A sixth bedroom is smaller with 2 twin beds, large bathroom and a steam room.
- Many terraces for dinning.
- Each bedroom has a TV and a fireplace.
- Sixteen fireplaces.
- Pool table in separate bodega.
- CD and DVD.
- A perfect villa for weddings or other events.