Casa Cece - 5BR Home
Casa Cece, a true gem hidden behind unassuming doors, is located in one of San Miguel's most quaint neighborhoods. The original home is a charming 3-story colonial with street entrance and garage. The new expansive wing begins on the third story of the original home and continues up the hillside. Casa Cece is elegantly furnished with antiques and handcrafted furnishings with subtle tones and rich fabrics. It has vaulted ceilings, large common areas for entertaining and offers beautiful views of historic San Miguel and the valley beyond.
In the original home, the garage is on the street level, joined by a small foyer and stairway. The second level has two bedrooms handsomely furnished with antiques and handcrafted furnishings. On the third level you'll find a full kitchen and a large common area, which is a shared living room and dining room. The master suite connects to this part of the home, as well as to the new addition- it also has a master suite with king bed and full bath.
Additionally, the third level is where you will find the first of several outdoor living spaces. Accessed from the living room, there is a large covered terrace and sitting area with inviting gas fireplace and a dining table for 8. From this quaint setting, you have views of a large yard and the new wing of the home. The opposite end of this expansive yard is home to a private dipping pool, set back from the home and surrounded by lush landscaping.
- An 8-10 minute walk to Centro
- View of town, rolling hills and the Cathedral
- Wireless Internet. Vonage telephone system allowing free calls to and from the US and Canada
- Cook, 2 maids, and a Gardener-6 days a week: M-F 9-3; Sat.9-12
- 4 king beds, 1 queen bed
- One guestroom and master bedroom has flatscreen TVs
- Additional fee to heat the hot tub/dipping pool ($25 USD per day)
- No children under 12 please.
- 5 night minimum stay (or $3500 minimum)
Rates: (Tax: $6% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: $4,800 per week
- High Season: $4,800 per week
- Christmas: Please call for Christmas and New Years week rates