View more about this property
Casa Sol Naciente - 5BR Home
Baths: 4 Full & 1 Half
Casa Del Sol Naciente is a fabulous two-story villa located approximately 60 miles south of Cancun in Akumal. It is one of the most luxurious beach-front villas on the Mayan Riviera combining ultimate comfort with superb taste in design.
The first floor has an open-floor design, with a beautiful Lily garden that walks you directly to the Sea, a beautiful brick-domed ceiling that soars two stories above to cover the main foyer, a large kitchen, dining room with seating for 10, living room with satellite TV, DVD/VCR and music system. The Master bedroom ha a four-poster king bed, a private bathroom w/shower. A personal entrance to the pool and waterfall seat is also located on the first floor.
The second floor has a large foyer with an indigenous fossilized limestone wall and the window overlooks the ocean to the balcony area. The brick-domed ceiling meets an oversized hardwood banister, which leads to the four bedrooms on this floor, all with televisions and all designed with unique Mayan architectural elements. Four bedrooms have King Sized Beds and one bedroom has two double beds. All bedrooms have hair dryers for your use. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have private baths, the third has a sink basin en suite and shares a bathroom and shower with the double bed bedroom next door. All bedrooms have ocean views and balconies.
Up on the rooftop, there is a special place for reading or sleeping. The rooftop bed takes a double bed sized air mattress and can be made up with sheets to sleep under the stars and moon, if you desire.
Casa Del Sol Naciente has a 55-foot long lap pool. The pool, at 5 feet in depth, is perfect for family play, lounging in the water and…. for swimming laps. At the end of the lap pool is a tiled bench with a waterfall cascade for all to enjoy. There is also an outdoor dining table that easily accommodates up to 14 people, a BBQ, and a fabulous outdoor shower made of pickled driftwood found on the beach.
The villa comes with a staff of 3, a hospitality manager, maid and grounds keeper. The maid and grounds keeper live on the premises. Daily continental breakfast and an afternoon snack of chips, salsa and guacamole are included. Lunch and dinner can be prepared by the staff for an additional charge.
- Jade Bay, Akumal - Yucatan Peninsula.
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, sleeps 10-12.
- House manager/concierge, maid, groundsman, a cook is available on request for an additional fee.
- Air-conditioning, two complimentary massages, satellite TV, DVD, stereo/CD, BBQ, 55 ft lap pool, 2 sea kayaks, 2 laptop sized safes
- Breakfast and light afternoon snack included (add'l chef serv $12/pp plus cost of food).
- Bedding - 4 Kings and 1 room w/2Dbls.
- 15 min walk down beach into town of Akumal (restaurants, gym, yoga classes, etc.)
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day.
President's Day/Thanksgiving: $11,500/week
Christmas/New Year's: $17,500/week
Prices above represent weekly rent in U.S. dollars for 10 guests at the villa excluding taxes and fees.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Concierge Services
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Hair Dryer(s)
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- iPod Docking Station
- Jetted Tub
- Minimum Age Restrictions - Inquire Prior to Booking
- No Student or Team Groups
- Parking - Fees May Apply
- Pet Friendly - Fees May Apply
- Pool - Community
- Pool - Private
- Safe In Unit
- VCR and/or DVD
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (800) 777-7580
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || || || || ||1
| || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $1,446 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 3/24/2014 - 3/28/2014