Casa China Blanca - 5BR Home
Welcome to Casa China Blanca, a new villa already known for its elegant modern design. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and beautiful Banderas Bay, it is the perfect setting for either intimate gatherings with family and friends, or memorable events, such as weddings and corporate retreats.
Casa China Blanca is located in a private community about 45 minutes from the airport in Puerto Vallarta. Swim in the infinity pool, take the stairs down to the beach, or watch sunsets from the master bedrooms upper balcony. Guests have access to two miles of white sand beach.
The staff at China Blanca includes Cynthia, the villa concierge (who is fluent in English) as well as a cook, gardener and maid. All are available to cater to guests' needs, and also to respect their privacy.
- Located in Costa Banderas, Punta Mita, about 45 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport.
- 5 bedrooms, 8 baths, sleeps 10.
- Views of Banderas Bay.
- High speed Internet, fax machine.
- Cook (3 meals per day, 6 nights per week) and for additional cost on Sundays), concierge, maid and gardener. (cook available weekdays only during low season and for additional cost on weekends).
- Cook prepares and serves breakfast and lunch. Cook prepares dinner but does not serve this meal. Cook leaves at 4:00 PM.
- Cable with 300 channels, CD players, DVD.
- A/C throughout.
- 4 bedrooms have ocean views.
- All bedrooms have king beds.
- 5 eating areas.
- Kitchen has 2 subzero refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, and 2 wine coolers.
- On-site water purification plant, solar heat, and water treatment plant.
- Massages, manicures, and pedicures available.
- Laundry service provided.
- 50 stairs to beach.
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age. .
Rates: (Minimum Night Stay 7 nights in high season, 2 nights on low season *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season (June 1 to Sept 30): $1,500 (cook on weekends)
- Middle Season (Oct 1 to Dec 14 & Apr 16 to May 31): $1800
- Winter Season (Jan 16 to March 14): $2000
- High Season (Dec 15 to Jan 15 & March 15 to April 15): $2,500