View more about this property
Casa Familia - 6BR Home
Casa Familia ensures guests a private location with magnificent, uninterrupted ocean views.
Designed by the renowned architect Enrique Garcia, this contemporary villa combines dramatic open spaces and upscale appointments with comfort and a welcoming ambience. Wonderful art pieces and large scale pottery punctuate the villa's clean lines, while lush plantings and a lily pond feature create a soothing atmosphere.
Dining options are offered in three distinctive venues, where guests will be served cuisine beautifully prepared in the chef's kitchen. Choice of menus range from authentic local dishes to sushi to pizza baked in the outdoor oven.
Each of the four inviting Master suites are complete with private bathroom, refrigeration, satellite television and DVD player. From all, there are expansive ocean views. The spacious fifth and sixth bedrooms are furnished with stylish bunk-style beds, comfortably accommodating up to six guests in each room.
Fronting 150 feet of Banderas Bay, the property has a private stairway leading down to the wonderful white sand beach below. This bit of paradise is ideal for leisurely walks and exploration. With its manageable currents and waves, offers good swimming and fantastic boogie-boarding. From the beach, it is possible to paddle approximately 100 yards out to La Lancha, one of the areas best surfing sites.
On-site recreational facilities include an exercise room (equipped with elliptical machine, stationary bicycle and combination weight machine), a media/games room with large-screen television, poker table and numerous games for both adults and children, an outdoor basketball court (with two baskets) and play structure for smaller children.
- Rancho Estates, Punta de Mita. 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta International airport.
- 6 bedrooms, 8 baths, sleeps 12+.
- Beachfront with ocean views.
- Wireless internet.
- Two full-time chefs and housekeepers, a house manager and concierge, and includes two members fluent in English.
- While in residence, guests enjoy access to the Four Seasons Punta Mita restaurants and other amenities, privileges at the nearby Punta Mita Golf Course and Punta Mita Tennis Club, guests and are welcome to use the facilities of the Punta Mita Beach Clubs.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms.
- Audio system including iPod hookup.
- Cooling Fans.
- Jacuzzi hot tub.
- BBQ grill & pizza oven.
- Swimming pool.
- Water purification system.
- Valuables storage in each bedroom.
- Satellite television.
- Outside terrace bar.
- Bedding includes:
- Bedroom 1, king size bed.
- Bedroom 2, king size bed.
- Bedroom 3, king size bed.
- Bedroom 4, king size bed.
- Bedroom 5, 6 single size beds-bunkbeds - 2 on top; 2 on bottom and 2 pull-out trundles on bottom.
- Bedroom 6, 6 single size beds-bunkbeds - 2 on top; 2 on bottom and 2 pull-out trundles on bottom.
- Accommodating up to twelve adults and eight children.
- The gated community of Ranchos Estates provides 24-hour security.
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age.
Rates: (Tax: $16% *All rates are subject to change.)
- July 1-September 30, 2011 $6000/night
- October 1-December 17, 2011 $10,600/night
- December 18-January 7, 2012 $13,500/night, 7 night minimum for Christmas week and New Year's week; 12 night minimum if spanning both weeks
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Gated Community
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Hot Tub - Private
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- iPod Docking Station
- Jetted Tub
- No Pets
- Pool - Private
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (800) 777-7580
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || ||
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
- Call & Request Dates
From $10,900 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 1/8/2014 - 1/12/2014