View more about this property
Casa Luna Mar - 5BR Home
Fronting an expanse of ocean and pristine shoreline, Casa Luna Mar is a private rental estate in Punta Mita. The residence, the pool and the beach beautifully translate into an unforgettable experience. Luna Mar boasts an unsurpassed level of service elegance. Indulge in the luxury of nature and the company of friends and family.
Casa Luna Mar is an expansive 10,000 square-foot private oceanfront sanctuary, part of an exclusive, gated 20-estate community within the Punta Mita Resort. As such, guests enjoy access privileges to the Punta Mita Resident's Beach Club, Tennis Club and Golf Club, with its two world-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses that surround the Four Seasons Resort and the St. Regis Resort.
Designed by esteemed Architect Pepe Vigil, this residence is rich in architectural details, highlighting local materials, bamboo, washed-concrete floors, dark woods, volcanic stones, and simple contemporary finishes. Sliding doors vanish into the walls, erasing the boundaries between livable spaces, pool and ocean. All integrate seamlessly to create an unforgettable experience.
This spectacular estate boasts five bedrooms, (one 2,000 sq. ft. grand master suite, two spacious oceanfront master suites, and 2 garden casitas with ocean views), 5 fully appointed bathrooms, and 2 half-bathrooms.
- Located in Rancho Estates, Punta Mita.
- 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, sleeps 10.
- Wireless Internet.
- House manager, one primary cook (prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner), one housemaid and one waiter.
- Master bedroom suite - exceptionally spacious, this indulgent king suite has a romantic sitting area, broad balcony complete with telescope and an over sized bathroom with sofa and private massage area.
- Upper level king bedroom suite - this tranquil upper level king bedroom suite offers ocean views, and features cozy sitting areas indoors, and on the outdoor balcony.
- Lower level bedroom suite - there's a breezy, beachy feel to this lower level queen bedroom suite, with doors that fully open to an outdoor deck with hammock.
- Casita king bedroom - private, yet connected to the main gathering areas, enjoy ocean views, and an over sized bath, with indoor and outdoor shower, and private garden with lounge style seating area.
- Casita double bedroom - there is a view to the ocean as well as jungle gardens from this suite with two double beds. A spacious bath offers an indoor and outdoor shower as well as a full size bathtub.
- Advanced zoned audio system.
- Music library of over 50,000 selections.
- Satellite television.
- Video-on-demand system, with over 750 titles.
- In-residence massage and spa services available.
- Air-conditioned fitness room with top-line cardio & strength training equipment, plus flat-screen TV.
- Heated swimming pool, with shade and shallow area.
- Pro pool volleyball setup.
- Direct beach access to private, sandy beach.
- Boogie boards.
- Fire pit on beach point, for nighttime gatherings and stargazing.
- Hair dryers.
- A/C in all bedrooms.
- In-room safes.
- Plush bathrobes.
- El Baño de Maria all-natural bath amenities.
- Triple-process water purification system.
- Commercial laundry room with daily laundry and maid service.
- 39 steps to the beach.
Rates: (Tax: $16% tax plus 5% service charge which is the staff gratuity *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: May 1-October 31, $6,000 per night
- High Season: November 1-April 30, $8,000 per night
- Christmas: Christmas and New Years week, $11,000 per night
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fitness Center
- Hair Dryer(s)
- HD TV
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- Laundry Facilities - Community
- No Pets
- Pool - Community
- Purified Water System
- Safe In Unit
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (800) 777-7580
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
|29||30||31|| || || ||
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $3,000 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 6/15/2016 - 6/19/2016