View more about this property
Casa Tabachin - 6BR Home + Ocean View
Baths: 6 Full & 1 Half
Named for the huge tree growing right through the middle of the property, Casa Tabachin is one of the original villa rentals in Zona Romantica. Located in Gringo Gulch, this beautifully furnished private home boasts original artwork, custom furnishings and just the right touch of casual elegance. Outside the front door, the Zona Romantica beckons with its cobble stoned streets, sidewalk cafes, boutiques, beach, parks and art galleries.
Recently remodeled, this downtown home has spectacular views of the town and Banderas Bay. Each of the sitting areas and bedrooms is unique in style and color, making good use of original art and locally found antiques.
The master suite features a fireplace, sitting room and an office area. The master bathroom has an open-air bathroom and matrimonial sunken tub with French doors that open to the garden and terrace.
A note from the owner: Casa Tabachin was the house that director John Huston rented while filming the movie "Night of Iguana" in the 70's. He and the owner became good friends at that time and he convinced her that she just had to buy the house. Needless to say, she is still thrilled with her decision to heed his advice!
- Located in Gringo Gulch, on the hilltop behind Cathedral of Guadalupe, overlooking bay and town
- 6 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths, sleeps 12.
- Ocean, mountain and city views
- Communication includes free long distance to the US, wireless Internet
- Staff includes housekeeper, cook and houseman
- 8 person jacuzzi and large pool
- Bedding includes: 3 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Twins (can be made into a king)
- 2 Fireplaces
- Outdoor bbq
- Sun deck with chaise lounges and tables are ideal for lunch or drinks
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Pool size is 15ft x 10ft and can be heated
- Meal Service: meal service of 2 meals per day, either breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age.
- Has the option to add the 2 bedroom Casita Tabachin for a total of 8 bedrooms (2 Kings)
Rates: (Tax included*All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: (May 1-Oct 31) - $950 per night ($750 for 4 bedrooms; $850 for 5 bedrooms; $1100 for 7 bedrooms; $1200 for 8 bedrooms)
- High Season: (Nov 1-April 30) - $1500 per night ($1100 for 4 bedrooms; $1300 for 5 bedrooms; $1700 for 7 bedrooms; $1900 for 8 bedrooms)
- Christmas: (Dec 18-Jan 6) - $1800 per night ($2400 for 7-8 bedrooms)
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Jetted Tub
- Laundry Services - Fees May Apply
- Maid - Available - Fees May Apply
- Minimum Age Restrictions - Inquire Prior to Booking
- No Pets
- No Student or Team Groups
- Phone - Fees May Apply
- Pool - Private
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (800) 777-7580
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || ||
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
- Call & Request Dates
From $1,500 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 1/5/2014 - 1/9/2014