Villa Azul Celeste - 3BR Home
Baths: 3 Full & 1 Half
Villa Azul Celeste is located directly above the sea, on the Bay of Banderas, and offers incredible ocean vistas and a personal staff to make your stay carefree. The courtyard entry leads to an exquisitely furnished spacious villa with 4,000 square feet of interior space and additional 2,000 square feet of terraces, gardens, and a heated infinity pool. Traditional Mexican furniture graces the terra cotta floors and antique hand-hewn beamed ceilings hang overhead. The villa has recently been refreshed and lovingly restored with attention paid to every detail. With the addition of new artwork and electronic upgrades, guests will delight in all the comforts Azul Celeste offers.
The master suite on the second floor is spectacular with a king bed, fireplace, large bath and a cupola shower overlooking the sea. A palapa-covered terrace off of the master suite offers a great place to sit with your morning coffee, a great book, or an afternoon cocktail as you watch the sunset. The two guest bedrooms are poolside. One has a king bed and large garden bath with a sculptured rock formation and tropical plants; the other has a king bed and a large private bath. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. All beds have been recently updated with new bedding and pillows, making them truly heavenly.
- Received excellent rating from Tripadvisor
- Overlooks the Bay of Banderas.
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, sleeps 6.
- Small pets considered
- Ocean and pool views.
- Communication includes telephone (local and free calls to the US and Canada), facsimile and high speed internet.
- Staff includes a housekeeper, villa cook (who will prepare any two meals a day, groceries not included) and a gardener.
- Heated infinity pool.
- Bedding includes 3 King beds.
- Beach access.
- Outdoor equipment such as snorkeling equipment and kayaks available.
- Air conditioned bedrooms.
- English speaking general manager.
- There is a laptop computer for guest use
- iPod docking station in living area, pool area and master bedroom
- TVs in living room and master, offering US-based satellite television
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age.
(Tax: 16% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: (5/1-10/31) - $650 per night
- High Season: (11/1-12/17 & 1/5-4/30) - $800 per night
- New Years: (12/26-1/4) - $1250 per night