A private vacation away from the crowds can be found at La Troza, a luxury beach house for rent in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico that offers a unique alternative to the typical hotel or resort accommodations found in most beach vacation destinations.
Accessible only by boat, or a one-hour hike from Boca de Tomatlan, this luxury beach house sits on a white, sandy beach where the jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre Mountains meets the crystal clear waters of Banderas Bay between Boca and the quaint fishing village of Las Animas, just south of Puerto Vallarta.
La Troza offers uncompromising comfort in your own private paradise. This beautifully decorated beach house features a 3 ensuite bedrooms, each with a king bed & full ocean view, plus a loft that will sleep 4 kids comfortably. There's also a modern kitchen, a gas BBQ area, a fresh-water swimming pool, daily maid service and optional chef and shopping services.
In addition to every amenity imaginable, La Troza offers an ambiance of complete tranquility where you can enjoy a perfect sunset, experience the scents of the tropical forest and listen to the music of the waves gently lapping on your own private beach.
- Accessible only by boat.
- Round trip transfers by car & by boat are included in the price. Host will greet guests at airport & drive them to Boca de Tomatlan. Guests will take a panga from Boca de Tomatlan to the home, about 5 minutes away.
- 3 bedrooms plus loft, sleeps 6-10
- King bed in each bedroom; 3 double beds in loft
- Hike to Playa las Animas in 30 minutes; hike to Boca de Tomatlan in 1 hour
- Panga to Puerto Vallarta in 30 minutes
- Staff 7 days a week includes maid, houseman & cook (if requested)
- Cook available for additional cost of $20/meal. Groceries not included.
- Three dining areas, including a gas BBQ area, beach dining and a kitchen bar
- Private, white sand beach with umbrellas, a hammock and lounge chairs
- Fresh water swimming pool, slightly heated
- Jacuzzi bathtub with ocean & beach view
- Television with VCR, stereo, iPod docking station
- No internet access available
- 24 hour security available upon request
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks & boogie boards available
- Panga boat available for excursions to other beaches, fishing, snorkeling, fishing or zip lining
- Can accommodate events. Additional fees may apply. Please inquire.
is available $50 usd per week
You can choose to personalize
your stay with dining choices ranging from 'do it yourself' with a shopping
service to buy your groceries, simple meals prepared by the staff using your
ingredients, or a fine star dining experience with a Chef and Waiter for just a
special dinner....or really splurge and have an full day of fine dining with
COOK YOUR OWN MEALS
If you choose the 'Do it
Yourself' version, the fun begins when you plan your own shopping list by
email, with notes and suggestions from us. Before your arrival, the staff will
shop, deliver and stock your kitchen with your personalized groceries. (cost of
groceries not included, will be charged upon arrival)
You can either choose to cook
your own meals, or have our staff do so for you….or a combination of the two.
Note*** Daily staff can only cook
breakfast and lunch for you, as they have to get back on the boat before dark.
FINE DINING WITH CHEF AND WAITER
If you choose to have a fine
dining experience, you will be able to design your menu from the selections
offered at our acclaimed restaurant, La Palapa. You may choose to have a Chef/Waiter
for your entire stay, or just a one day experience for all meals...with food,
cocktails, wine and service starting at approximately $150 usd per person per
Or you may want to cater a
special dinner for your party...anything is possible! Just let us know what you
have in mind, and we will give you a set price. The beauty of the La Troza
experience is the personalized itinerary to suit your desires, to create the
most memorable of vacations.
Rates: (Tax included *All rates are subject to change.)
- High Season (Nov 1-April 30) $875 per night
- Low Season (May 1-Oct 31) $475 per night
- Holiday (Dec 18-Jan 4) $975 per night
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.