Las Moradas - 3BR Home
Baths: 3 Full & 1 Half
Located on the Amapas hillside, Las Moradas overlooks Old Town and Banderas Bay with 360 degree views. At approximately 2,100 square feet, the villa is furnished in high-end Italian/Mexican furniture, sleek and sophisticated. The home is two story, with the great room open to the entire 2 story height, floor to ceiling glass windows, indoor and outdoor balconies - all overlooking the mountainside with ocean, jungle, and city views. The media room is furnished with plush deep daybeds affording soft comfort as you enjoy satellite connections to media. The kitchen is high-end, outfitted with European stainless steel appliances. Full service cookware and custom service-ware complete the gourmet kitchen.
There are 3 bedrooms, each with a full bathroom, with an additional 1/2 bathroom on the main floor. The bathrooms are all marble and glass with the master incredibly spacious; separate two person shower, and jacuzzi.
There is a semi-private pool in the courtyard of the villa with marble terraces overlooking the bluffs, the jungle and the ocean. There is a double infinity pool/spa with inset sunbeds in the community area proper as well.
Old Town is situated below the villa, with all of the amazing restaurants, clubs, shopping, galleries, and beaches just minutes away. It is approximately a 15 minute walk down. You can wind down, take a flight of stairs, and be on the beach.
- Accommodates 6 guests.
- Bedding arrangements – 1 King, 2 extra large Full mattresses that can be separated into two beds or pushed together for a King, and 2 Twin beds.
- Maid service provided twice weekly, with additional maid services for $25 dollars a day. For an additional fee a private chef can be arranged.
- Complimentary beverages are provided at your arrival, as well as personnel to assist you with luggage and settling in.
- Appliances include a 5 burner stove, convection oven, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator with purified water/ice dispenser, and garbage disposal.
- There is both a garage and outdoor parking for the villa.
- Low Season (5/1 - 10/31): $175 per night
- High Season (11/1 - 4/30): $225 per night
- Holiday Season (12/18 - 1/4): $275 per night