View more about this property
Playasola - 5BR Home
Introducing Playasola in Puerto Vallarta, the ultimate private getaway! This 3 acre oceanfront property at the south end of Las Animas beach, has an incredibly unique feature, it's own private sandy beach! No neighbors or public on your beach.
Just sand and ocean, with a nicely developed mix of beach palapas, cantera terraces, and a private sports complex with lighted tennis court, basketball court, sand volleyball court and gym, not to mention a 9,000 square foot modern villa, with 5 bedrooms and 9 baths.
Playasola, which literally translates to "lone beach", is the perfect name for this private getaway.
Two years in the making, Playasola offers its guests the seclusion and luxury of an Island-like property. Accessed by private water taxi from Boca pier, 5 minutes south of Mismaloya beach, you reach your own private paradise, close enough to downtown, but a world apart from other properties. The main Las Animas beach is a poular destination for all the boats you see heading south, to Los Arcos, and then to Las Animas.
As the main beach meanders south, it gets too rocky for the public to continue walking along the beach. After the rocky area, the Playasola beach cove turns sandy, with magnificent rock croppings decorating the sandy beach. On the far south end of Playasola beach, the mountains reach the ocean, making the Playasola beach totally private for it's guests.
Local transportation to and from the airport is included in the rental rate. Guests are picked up at the airport by private drivers in one or two white suburbans and driven to Boca pier. There, you are greeted by staff members who assist with your luggage and guide you onto one or two private water taxis, for an 8 minute coastal ride, to arrive on the sand, directly in front of Playasola. Twenty feet from sand arrival are the cantera steps, leading to the beach palapa, terraces and villa of Playasola. Once you experience the private sandy beach, you may never want to leave!
Water taxis are available day and night, as it is the primary method of transportation to these tourist-catering towns on the south coast of Puerto Vallarta. The drivers all have cell phones, so a water taxi can be in front of the house within 5 minutes of calling, for an 8 minute ride to the main Boca pier, and then a 20 minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta. It's amazing that a place so secluded can be so close to downtown Vallarta!
Playasola is a great place to be as active or as lazy as you would like, enjoying a luxury vacation with full staff, including a gourmet dinner chef, to cater to your culinary delights. Spa services are also available by arrangement, for Spa personnel to come to the house to cater to your wants and needs. Beach services are available from the main beach, such as parasailing, jet skis, etc. There is also a nice horseback trip at the town next door, 10 minutes south, called Quimixto. It offers a 20 minute horseback ride up to a waterfall, with a nice restaurant at the base of the waterfall.
Our staff of 7 cater to all your needs, from shopping, to cooking, cleaning, food and beverage service, laundry and security. From 7am to 3pm, our morning staff take care of breakfast, lunch and shopping. From 3pm to 11pm, our afternoon staff are there to please, until whenever you dismiss them after dinner service. Our husband and wife caretakers, Primativo and Araceli, live on site, in the lower level staff quarters, accessed by a separate side entrance. Araceli is our full time housekeeper and Primativo is the groundskeeper /maintenance. They are available if any urgent need arises after hours. Otherwise, they are unseen after hours, leaving the house for your private enjoyment. We also have a night time security guard, from 7pm to 7am, out on the main grounds.
The villa itself is a creation of luxury. Design aspects from Casa La Vista were incorporated in Playasola's design, from the garden staircase, to walls of glass to open up the main areas to the pool deck. Extensive use of stone materials throughout, marble floors, red sandstone staircase walls, cantera decking, and fine stone boarders in the bedroom flooring, combine for a feel of natural luxury on the beach!
The house has 3 master bedrooms and two standard bedrooms, each with oceanfront decks and full ensuite baths. The 5th bedrooms has two single beds, which can be converted to a king by request. Sports equipment is available on site, tennis rackets, basket balls, volleyballs and there is an automated ball machine for the tennis court. A tennis instructor can be arranged by special request if desired.
With all of the amenities available on site, many choose to partake in the most popular Playasola activity, relaxing on the beach, watching the boats go by and the waves come and go, and wondering where the week went so fast!
- Private sandy beach, no neighbors or public on the beach.
- Huge beachfront palapa, with wetbar, refridge and sound system palapa-mounted.
- Outdoor kitchen palapa, with full-sized refridge, stove, wetbar and cabinets, to service the beach palapa.
- Cantera beachfront terraces, with outdoor shower.
- Private sports complex includes tennis court, basketball court, sand volleyball court and gym.
- 3 acre oceanfront property with 9,000 square foot villa, 5 bedrooms and 9 baths (7 full baths and two 1/2 baths).
- Sleeps up to 10 guests, and can service 100 plus guests for special events/weddings.
- Villa is fully air conditioned throughout.
- Heated infinity pool and Jacuzzi, with swim up bar.
- Full bath for the pool area.
- Full bath for the beach area, plus an extra outdoor shower by the beach palapa.
- Gas barbeque.
- Living room entertainment center includes satellite TV, surround sound system with speakers indoors and on deck, Ipod connection, DVD player and Xbox 360.
- Wall of glass doors, to open the deck to the living/dining area.
- Modern granite kitchen with all Stainless Steel appliances including cappucino/expresso maker and a commercial icemaker, in addition to full refridge with icemaker.
- Whole house water purification system.
- High speed wireless internet throughout, with a house laptop pc and wireless. printer/scanner/copier.
- Satellite TV's in each of the 5 bedrooms, with independent function.
- 3 master bedrooms and 2 standard bedrooms. All 5 bedrooms have oceanfront decks and full ensuite baths.
- Shower plus Jacuzzi bath in upper Master bedroom.
- Security box in each bedroom closet.
- Pillowtop mattresses with comfortable pillows and high-thread count sheets
- Baths have soap, shampoo, makeup mirrors and hairdryers.
- Complimentary laundry service for clothes that are ok for machine wash and machine dry.
- Arrival and departure transportation from/to PVR airport included in the rental rate.
- Staff of 7 included: breakfast/lunch cook and a waiter, Dinner chef and a waiter/bartender a housekeeper, a groundskeeper and a night time security guard.
Rates:(Tax: Included *All rates are subject to change.)
- Summer 2011 (May 1 through October 31): $1,500 per night
- Winter 2011 (November 1 through April 30): $2,200 per night
- Holiday 2011 (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years): $2,750 per night
- Summer 2012 (May 1 through October 31): $1,000 per night
- Winter 2012 (November 1 through April 30): $1,500 per night
- Holiday 2012 (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years): $2,300 per night
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle Available - Fees May Apply
- Basketball Court - On Site
- Beach - Private
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Cook - On Site - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Hot Tub - Private
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- iPod Docking Station
- Laundry Facilities - Private
- Laundry Services - Fees May Apply
- Maid - Available - Fees May Apply
- Minimum Age Restrictions - Inquire Prior to Booking
- Outdoor Shower
- Pool - Private
- Purified Water System
- Safe In Unit
- Swim Up Bar
- Tennis Court - On Site
- VCR and/or DVD
- Volley Ball Court Access
- Wet bar
- XBox 360
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (800) 777-7580
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || ||
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
- Call & Request Dates
From $1,500 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 1/3/2014 - 1/7/2014