Casa Castelli - 4BR Home
Baths: 5 Full & 1 Half
Casa Castelli is a living, breathing exhibition of art, nature and architecture...flowing organic lines, arcs and curves are emblematic of internationally award winning architect Alberto Alvarez's style of design. A romantic touch, reminiscent of the regal villas of Tuscany, blends well with the laid back personality of Mismaloya to create a rich, but welcoming environment for you and your guests.
A winding jungle road brings you to the end of a private street. Neither neighbors nor traffic are there to interrupt your peaceful enjoyment of this beautiful place. Jungle surrounds you and, when you're in the home, you feel as if you are a part of Paradise.
Each of the home's 4 beautifully appointed rooms has absolutely amazing views of the ocean. The open and artfully designed master bedrooms and enormous bathrooms provide natural light from their floor to ceiling windows, balconies and sliding glass walls. The luxurious bathrooms' amazing free-standing Jacuzzi tubs soothe Casa Castelli's guests with aromatherapy, light therapy and water jets that massage your entire body while you take in the views of the most beautiful beach in Vallarta.
The kitchen is as handsome as it is functional and one of the most social rooms in the house. Large sliding frosted glass doors open onto the enormous dining area. The views from your dining table, over the Tuscany-inspired marble, to the pool and the ocean beyond will take your breath away.
The game room on the lower floor offers a huge TV, foosball table and other diversions in a large comfortable room overlooking the ocean. The couches in the room convert into beds to accommodate additional guests. Exit from this room to a set of descending stairs, leading you down a path to the water. In less than five minutes, you will have warm sand beneath your feet, waves, and maybe even a tropical drink with a tiny umbrella. Again, it's Paradise.
- Located hillside overlooking Mismaloya Bay, 15 minute south of Old Town Vallarta
- Views of the ocean
- Wireless Internet, local telephone
- Cook who prepares two meals per day and a maid. Staff works 7 days per week
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Two bedrooms with king size beds, tubs and separate showers
- One large bedroom with two queen size beds, large tub includes shower
- Family/TV room includes large TV, foosball table, lounge sofas (that can be made into beds for children) and a separate full bathroom
- 5 Direct Satelite TV's
- Stereo system
Rates: (*All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: May 1-Oct 31, $675 (3 bedroom), $900 per night (4 bedroom)
- High Season: Nov 1-April 30, $990 (3 bedroom), $1,300 per night (4 bedroom)
- Christmas: Christmas and New Years week, $1,600 per night