View more about this property
Villa Milagro - 5BR Home
Baths: 4 Full & 1 Half
Villa Milagro (House of Miracles) is the newest and most luxurious property in Playa Troncones, Mexico. All rooms are open and face directly to the beach creating a structure which is in harmony with humanity and its environment, a philosophy we call organic architecture. Sitting solo on a secluded beachfront cove, we are a fully enclosed paradise that is as serene as it is secure. The Villa consists of three spacious thatched-roof buildings open to the Pacific Ocean with six private rooms and a capacity for up to thirteen guests. Troncones is known for its healing energy attracting artists and creative people for generations. Scenic vistas include the ever-changing sea, acres of untouched tropical landscapes and the Sierra Madre del Sur Mountains. Gentle waves offer the ultimate backdrop to meditate or lullaby into a perfect night's sleep. The pristine beaches help create an environment where individuals can integrate their mind, body, and spirit to help facilitate our mission for holistic healing and education.
Villa Milagro is only a thirty minute drive from Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa International Airport or a 45 minute plane ride from Mexico City. Troncones, Mexico is a gem of the Pacific, and this is an unbelievable beach environment. Created by local artisans and craftsmen in an eco friendly style, this estate is exclusively located on a pristine cove, known as “Lover’s Beach”. It is directly south of the homes, restaurants and activities of the quaint village of Troncones, yet only a ten minute walk from the center of town. Troncones Bay is a sanctuary established by the Mexican government to protect sea turtles that lay their eggs along these magnificent white sandy beaches. There is a beautiful bay to swim and excellent snorkeling right in front of the villa. Activities in the area include fishing, horseback riding, cave exploration, whale watching, biking, surfing and so much more. At the right time of season you might be fortunate enough to witness the birth of magnificent turtles and watch hundreds of babies move toward life and the sea. As this Mexican vacation destination lies in the heart of the rainforest, walking or hiking in the woods or beach is only a stones throw away.
Move 50 feet south of the beach entrance of the Villa and you will find a pristine and rock free ocean, perfect for swimming, boogie boarding, or surfing. This Mexican vacation home consists of three separate homes and has a total of 6 private rooms available to rent. Take a plunge into the beautiful infinity pool to cool off from the heat or lay in the warm rays of the sun to work on your tan.
- Troncones, Mexico's Villa MIlagro Retreat Center and Spa amenities include full-time property manager and grounds keeper, as well as daily housekeeping.
- In the sleeping rooms, guests will find mosquito netting over the beds, ceiling fans, built-in safes, bottled water, linens and towels, organic soaps, bathrobes, hair dryers and souvenir beach bags.
- There is a telephone and an Internet-accessible computer in the office of Casa Grande. There is also a laundry room on premise and personal laundry services are available for an extra fee.
- Villa Milagro is gated and enclosed with twenty-four hour security provided.
- Bathrobes provided for guest use.
- Souvenir beach bags provided.
- Casa Grande-Master Suite: Up an outdoor winding staircase, Casa Grande also houses the 400 square foot palapa-topped, open-sided Master Suite with a king-size bed, large sitting area that overlooks the living room, and full bathroom with two separate vanities and a private, open-air, rain-head shower. Best of all, the Master Suite enjoys a 360 degree view of sea and mountains. Awaken in the morning and, from bed, watch the parade of tropical birds as they serve themselves from the ocean tide. Soft sea breezes and the steady rhythm of the surf are the perfect ingredients for a morning meditation, an afternoon nap or a delicious night’s sleep.
- Sunrise-Sunset Suite: Poised poolside, the palapa-sheltered Sunrise-Sunset Casa features the Sunrise Suite with a king-size bed or, if preferred, two twins, and the Sunset Suite with its two double beds. Both suites have full bathrooms with private, open-air, rain-head showers, as well as sitting areas, each with two six-foot long built-in sofas that can be converted into additional sleeping beds. A wall separates the two suites and a curtained threshold stands between the privacy of each suite and the ocean to mountain views. Tie-back the flowing sunbrella drapes and you’re at one with the glorious outdoors.
- Garden Casa: The Garden House is home to the charming palapa-roofed, open-sided Zen Room with a king-size bed or, if preferred, two twins. Downstairs is the Garden Room with a queen-size bed. A full bathroom is shared by the two bedrooms. There is also a small kitchen and a laundry room in the Garden House.
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.
- Airport Shuttle Available - Fees May Apply
- Baby Sitting Services Available - Fees May Apply
- Beach - Private
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Available - Fees May Apply
- Car Recommended
- CD Player
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Concierge Services
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Cook - On Site - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deck/Balcony/Patio - Private
- Fishing - Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Hair Dryer(s)
- Hot Tub - Private
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- iPod Docking Station
- Kid Friendly
- Laundry Facilities - Private
- Laundry Services - Fees May Apply
- Maid - Available - Complimentary
- No Air Conditioning
- No Pets
- Non Smoking -
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking - Complimentary
- Parking - Private
- Phone - Fees May Apply
- Pool - Private - Infinity Edge
- Safe In Unit
- Shopping - Nearby
- Tiki Bars - Nearby
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at (844) 258-8144
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Holiday and peak season rates and required length of stay may be different than quoted above. Please inquire to confirm pricing.
| || || || ||1||2||3
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $714 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 8/22/2016 - 8/26/2016