Luna Kuku - 4BR Home
Villa Luna Kuku, the perfect combination of luxury, nature and romanticism. Villa Luna Kuku is located on the blue and warm Mexican pacific coast in the town of Zihuatanejo. Here, locals live in harmony with the landscape as they always have – rising with the sun and moving at the pace of the day. The garden is a tropical paradise with abundant vegetation, colorful flowers and tall palm trees. The property sets back 50 feet from the cliff face and is within the gated community of Monte Cristo.
- 25 minutes from the Airport and 5 minutes to downtown Zihuatanejo.
- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeps 8.
- Overlooking Zihuatanejo Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- Wireless internet access.
- Staff includes a cook, houseman, maids and chauffer.
Oceanfront, brand new luxury villa in Monte Cristo with four suites that open up to the ocean so you enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Two of the suites have decks with spectacular ocean views, and all of them have their own bathrooms. The dining room, spacious and full of light, seats 8 persons and has a wood oven. The exterior is dominated by a big "mexican palapa", an umbrella-shaped roof of dry palm leaves which is adjacent to the infinity pool that blends with the horizon.
- 2 bedrooms have king beds, 2 bedrooms have queen beds.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms.
- Satelite TV in each bedroom.
- Beach access is 300 feet.
- At Monte Cristo, activities include: whale watching, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, horseback riding, tennis, boating and fishing.