Peninsula Villa - 2BR Home
It was here, some centuries ago, in the prehispanic winters, that emperor Purepecha and his princesses indulged freely in the magic of this idyllic haven, Zihuatanejo Bay. He encountered an amazing town of women and made this natural gem the sanctuary of "Cihuateoltl" (god of women). It is said that Cumberland, Sir Frances Drake and George Anson, three well-traveled pirates, gladly made it their special retreat.
Villa Peninsula I is a romantic refuge on Zihuatanejo Bay that combines marvelous views and exotic plant life with the sophisticated environment of an upscale retreat. The villa is located in Puerto Mio, a private peninsula with 360 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. It sets hilltop with each bedroom facing a different bay.
Enjoy the comfort of this stylish, yet rustically designed villa which thoroughly embodies the beauty of indoor-outdoor space. Puerto Mio is a gated community. Guests of the community enjoy convenient access to a private beach club, tennis and paddle tennis courts, walking access to Puerto Mio Marina and La Cala restaurant.
The Villa Peninsula is perfect getaway for those seeking a relaxing and culturally rich experience. Villa Peninsula I can be rented along with Villa Peninsula II for a total of 5 bedrooms.
- Puerto Mio is conveniently located within walking distance (5 minutes) of the charming fishing village of Zihuatanejo. Golf, tennis, horseback riding and shopping in Ixtapa are just 10 minutes away by taxi.
- 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 4.
- 360 degree mountain and bay views
- High speed internet access
- Maid service provided. A cook can be hired for an additional fee
- Each bedroom has a king sized bed
- A/C throughout
- Pull out sofa sleeper in the living room
- Various outdoor activities such as kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, wind surfing, tennis and paddle tennis courts, bike riding, etc
- No T.V.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years of age